Friday 1 June 2012

The month that was... Instagram highlights



I thought I’d jump on the band wagon and start posting a re-cap of my month using
instagram highlights.

This month involved many birthdays, nights out drinking and getting sick with the flu/chest infection.

|Clean makeup brushes|may glossy-box|50 shades & vino|Bec’s birthday|
|cocktail trout pout|puppy sweaters|sleepy Ruby|Full of the flu heading out for Leigh’s birthday|
|hungry jacks|tormented by boyfriend with nerf guns|50 shades freed |mmm rosé|
|Bel the birthday girl| to dye or not to dye?| Sunday markets – New candle| MAC Goodies|



The MAC goodies shown arrived yesterday so keep eyes peeled for a review!
If you haven’t already, add me to Instagram:  kristylouise_
*Warning – I mostly post pictures of food/my dogs/ boozy nights out*


5 comments:

  1. Awh I love your dogs! I am a new follower and look forward to your next post :)

    Karys x
    Whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!
      I'll also have a suss of your blog :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I love all of those things - dogs, food and boozy nights out! xoxo

    http://vlipstickandlattes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some of the finer things in life ;)
      x

      Delete
  3. ohmygod, puppy sweaters! I die!

    ReplyDelete