Friday 11 May 2012

Priceline Haul


During my lunch break today I decided instead of heading to my usual cafe for my toasted sandwich & can of coke I would be spontaneous and head to Priceline.

I did warn you all in my first post that I was a bit of a Priceline addict, but I actually had a reason for going and that was to spend my well earned $17.83 voucher.

I ended up purchasing the following;





L-R: Savvy by DB  Lipstick in “Plum”
Britney Spears “Midnight Fantasy” perfume set
Face of Australia Lip Quench in “Lychee Crush”

Let’s start with the Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy Perfume Set $39.00 

You get a 100ml bottle of EDT & a 100ml body lotion - Pretty sweet deal I think!
I personally wanted a cheaper perfume to wear to work during winter, i did wear Britney perfumes back in high school and i figured I'd give Britters' another go.

Notes as listed on fragrantica.com:
Top notes include Exotic Framboise, black cherry, and plum.
The heart features an harmonious dialogue of night orchid, freesia and iris.
Amber, musk and vanilla create a dark and warm trail.

I adore this scent. I am not a fan of the original fantasy – I find that rather nauseating, but this little beauty is in a league of its own!


Now on to the lipsticks, which I’ll admit were an impulse buy.




First up is the Face Of Australia – Lip Quench in Lychee Crush - $9.45
A gorgeous pinky toned nude, I’ve been on the hunt for a nude that suits me and doesn’t leave me looking like I’ve slapped foundation over my lips.
The other thing I like about the FOA lip quenches (I also own Malibu Barbie) is that they contain SPF30+ and a combination of Shea butter and jojoba oil.. they do feel rather luxurious.





Last but not least is the Savvy by DB lipstick in Plum - $4.99
Savvy by DB is a fairly cheap brand I believe they’ve just re-designed all their products.
Rather odd colour choice for me I’ll admit but as we are heading into the cooler weather and all the lovely burgundy knits/denim are starting to come into the stores, I felt I wanted a nice deep colour to wear along with it.

So that was my quick lunch break splurge..
Now I just have to figure out how to sneak it into my beauty/dressing room without the BF realising!

4 comments:

  1. I adore the Britney Spears perfume, I have that one too and it is just perfect for winter time! I get a lot of compliments when I wear it too, so be prepared for complete strangers to be sniffing at you pleasantly :) lol!
    I also love those lipsticks! Great choices!

    I'm a new follower, by the way! Always nice to find another Aussie blog! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I like the britney perfumes too. Love the lipstick colours also. Feel free to sub back to my blog, Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The face of Australia Lip Quench is great, really nice colour!
    www.missmoniqued.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard such great things about the FOA lipsticks, thanks for reminding me that I should get to it:)

    I haven't tried any Britney fragrances but you got a great set for a great price X

    ReplyDelete